Wednesday, March 23, 2016


The White Devil

by Justin Evans

A horror novel set at an English boarding school, complete with gay-vague and ghost-gay happenings. You tell me if  I liked this book.

The writing is satisfactory, serviceable; this a plot book, not a language book. Not my usual sort of thing, but I read it based on a recommendation from a friend. (Did she recommend the book to me particularly, rather than making a general rec to all and sundry, just because the story has gay-ish stuff, and me being gay... Who cares. I enjoyed it, and that's what matters.)

Be careful not to confuse this book with the several others having similar titles (though I've heard The Devil in the White City is quite good). Though it's cataloged in the adult section, you could certainly recommend this book to a teen.


No comments: